At Bridlewood, we believe in meeting the needs of any family who attend and one of our main ways of creating a child-friendly environment is to have a dynamic, interactive, and safe nursery. The nursery is for any child under the age of 3 and is monitored and supervised by parents and adult volunteers. It runs from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm every Sunday morning.
The nursery facilities include:
- a portable play pen and changing tables for infants
- a comfortable rocking chair for parents
- a child-friendly washroom
- a play house, toddler play sets and vehicles, and a variety of other toys which are sanitized regularly
- two adult volunteers and video surveillance at all times to ensure safety for all
For further information regarding the child-care policy of our church, please download the Leading With Care Policy of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. here.